Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lancaster County PA High School Senior Photographer ~ Clay Class of 2014

Today,with threat of rains and a very cloudy sky, I met Clay and his Mom to do some Senior pictures.  Clay has 5 cows, and works for friends of ours,  who let us use their farm for the backdrop for the pictures.  It actually couldn't have been better weather for pictures... well, it COULD have been a bit less humid!  But We got some great shots.  As soon as I uploaded the photos, I came across these 2 which quickly became my favorites.  I want to share these now, but no doubt, will be sharing others later.
 
 



This calf was born yesterday!! So cute! Still unsteady on her feet and still a bit messy from the birth, I am so glad we talked Clay into having his picture taken with this little one.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment