Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lancaster County PA childrens photographer

I love snow pictures.  I prefer the ones when it is still snowing, but the snow seems to come the middle of the night here lately.  Talked my little girl into heading out for some pictures while the snow was still covering all the trees.   Then I was reminded very quickly how sensitive Lauren's eyes are.  Very bright blue, very beautiful, very very sensitive.  I think we got one shot were she wasnt' covering her eyes or actually had them open! 
 
Never the less, it was beautiful out this morning.  And here are a few shots.
 
 
"Mom, I can't open my eyes"


"Mom, it's too bright!" 

"Maybe over there it won't be so bright!?" 

Got one!  both eyes open!!



Our crazy dog who adores the snow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment