Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Class of 2016 High School Senior Photographer ~Adrian~

Wow!!  My poor, neglected, ignored blog!! it's been a crazy busy Fall season for me!  Finally catching up on editing and thought about my blog for the first time in months and months!!  I'll have tons of photos from many sessions to share, but wanted to update with the session I am just finishing up right now.  This is Adrian.  Pequea Valley Class of 2016.   We met up at beautiful Hibernia Park to do these photos.  And although I've been to the park many many times, mostly to fish and play in the creek with my kids or walk the trails with one of my BFF's, it was the first time I'd done photos there and I feel in love with the park all over again! Hoping next Fall to do many more sessions at this beautiful location.

Here are just a few photos from our session this fall.

info@bethcoblentzphotography.com 
(610) 441-1210

No comments:

Post a Comment