Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lancaster County Family Photographer

We have a great view out our front window, especially in the fall when the leaves are all changing.  This field is our playground as soon as it's cut.  We run through it with the dogs, shoot clay birds, shoot bow and arrow at targets, collect rocks or stray corn that the farmer left behind.  And, of course, we take advantage of it for many pictures.  This is one of my most favorite families!  Funny, it started out just being one of our favorite coaches, then friend, then as the years have gone by, we've seen him get married, now I'm good friends with his wife and now I get to take pictures of their adorable baby girl! so when Lisa contacted me to have pictures done, I suggested they come over to our field (well... the farmers field, he just graciously lets us use it as our playground after the harvest) and then eat with us (I don't do this for all my clients, but it would be fun!! haha)  

Here are a few of my favorite shots from this family session:










No comments:

Post a Comment