Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lancaster County Pennsylvania Newborn Photographer ~ Baby Connor!

A few weeks ago I had the honor of photographing Baby Connor and his 2 older brothers!  It was fun because I've known Connor's Dad for years! And my H has known  him even longer (I think they met in Kindergarten... so like 55 years! ;)  

We started off at the Historic Poole Forge Park to get a few shots of all the kids together.  Chase wanted nothing to do with me! 

Luckily the rain held off, but it was cloudy and we knew it was coming. 








Once the older boys got tired of the crazy lady with the camera in her face following her around, we headed back to my house where I was set up and ready to do baby Connor's new born photos.  But first...  Had to get a few more of all 3...





  I had the heating pad on inside and a space heater, it was toasty warm for him and boy was he good! He slept so well almost the whole time.  










No comments:

Post a Comment