Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lancaster County PA Wedding Photographer ~ Beautiful Bridal shots!

It was a very special day Saturday.  I had the honor of photographing a sweet, beautiful young ladies wedding.  I have known Faith and her amazing family, since Faith was around 7 years old!  I was so excited to take pictures of her big day and honored they asked me to be their photographer. 
I will have many many photographs to share.  Probably too many!  It was a goreous group of bridesmaids, a very handsome group of grooms men and a great family, along with many guests whom I've known for years from our church.  The rain stayed away right when we needed it too and it was a great morning!!
So with that, I post 2 photos of beautiful Faith from her big day. 



.....Okay, adding one of the gorgeous bridal party!!


No comments:

Post a Comment